We process orders against prepayment only. We currently offer the following payment options:
- Cash payment: directly and personally in our store, or anonymously by throwing an envelope in one of the designated mailboxes in our store
- Cash letter, e. g. as a Deutsche Post Einschreiben Wert (up to 100 €), as a DHL parcel (up to 500 € per day) or by a contracted cash and valuable transport. Please note the respective terms and conditions, especially the maximum limits, in order not to lose the insurance coverage of the shipping service provider. You can place banknotes in a neutrally packed book, for example, which we will return to you together with the ordered goods.
- Cryptocurrencies: Monero (XMR) and Bitcoin (BTC)
- SEPA bank transfer to our bank account. Note the metadata involved in this process.
- Cash deposit at a bank to our bank account. The availability of this option and the amount of the fees differ from bank to bank and sometimes even between bank employees.
- PayPal (in some shops). We submit only the order number and the payment amount to PayPal.
In our store we have two special mailboxes where you can throw in envelopes with cash and, if necessary, a padlock. The first one (20 x 4,5 cm) is directly at the counter. The second one (17 x 1,8 cm) is located in our second entrance door, which can be reached via the staircase. The stairwell is open during the opening hours of the doctor’s practice above us (Mon. 7:30-18:30, Tues. 07:30-12:30, Thurs. 7:30-17:00, Fri. 7:30-12:30).
This way, if you pay in cash, you can hand in the cash and, if necessary, the key and padlock together with the corresponding order number without personal contact. However, this is only possible for items that do not require proof of age.