Pick up or shipping
Pickup: You can pick up your goods in person at our store (Bernhard-Göring-Straße 162, 04277 Leipzig, Germany) during opening hours, stating the order number, or choose contactless pickup from one of the lockers in our local store. For the latter you have to send us a padlock.
Shipping: Besides that, you have several shipping options. Our online shops delete the delivery address two weeks after shipping. You can also submit the delivery address in any other way, e. g. by messenger or on a piece of paper.
- DHL parcel, franked handwritten (insured): from 7,40 €
- DHL parcel, franked digitally (insured): from 5,60 €
- Deutsche Post registered mail (into your letterbox) (if applicable): from 3,81 €
- Deutsche Post registered value mail (if applicable): from 6,31 €
- Own DHL parcel stamp: 0 €
- For this purpose, send us a paid and labeled DHL parcel stamp. Please choose a parcel stamp that fits the weight and size of your order. Use the address of our local store as sender address.
We also ship to DHL Packstations. Learn how to enter its address on dhl.de. A DHL account with a Postnumber is required for that.
You can pick up ordered goods contactlessly in our store. For this purpose we have several lockers, the two largest are 59 x 40 x 58 cm. To mitigate possible theft attempts during our opening hours, we padlock some unused lockers as well. We will intervene in case of high noise levels, which may occur during break-in attempts. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee one hundred percent security.
In order for us to secure the locker and for you (or someone picking it up for you) to unlock it, you will need to send us a padlock with a maximum shackle diameter of 9 mm, along with a key or number code and your order number – by mail or in person in one of the designated mailboxes in our store. Keep in mind that mail can be lost or monitored. Make sure you use a secure padlock and recognize your padlock on site.
Sealed shipping for selected items
For a better detection of unauthorized access attempts and thereby possible tampering with a device during shipping, we offer the “sealed shipping” option for selected items in our stores. We use a procedure we have developed called Random Mosaic for this.
- We pack the item in a bag or wrap it with foil so that the substance can’t get in.
- We place the item inside a vacuum bag so that the substance (for example, different colored lentils) completely envelops it.
- We vacuum and seal the vacuum bag.
- For better sealing, we apply another weld seam at the top of the bag.
- We take photos of the pattern on both sides.
- For better sealing, the bag goes into another vacuum bag with the opening first, which is also vacuumed and sealed twice.
We remove the metadata of the photos with mat2 and send it to you via email. Please make sure to provide a working email address when ordering. We sign and, if we have a PGP key from you, encrypt the email with PGP. In order not to damage the pattern, we ship the goods well padded.
You can already take a photo of the pattern from both sides to be on the safe side. Then cut the outer bag just behind the weld seam and take out the inner bag. Be careful not to damage the inner bag.
With the Blink Comparison application, you can easily compare the original photos we send you with the pattern that is in front of you. If the patterns match and if, after opening the inner bag, all the elements of the substance fall loosely together, our current assessment is that an unauthorized access attempt is very unlikely. Keep in mind that applying high pressure to the sealed package can distort the pattern.
If your email client does not support verification of PGP-signed emails, you can learn for example here how to verify PGP signed emails manually. To verify, you need our public PGP key, which you can find on our website and on GitHub.